I got tagged by Scott. I don’t do memes often, but here goes, 7 things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
1. I’ve never had an alcoholic drink. Not once, ever. Never tried drugs either.
2. I used to own my own web design business.
3. I get nervous driving over bridges. I pray I don’t wind up in the water, because there’s no way I could tread water while holding all three kids above water, and no way I could ever choose who to save.
4. I was a painter for 6 years. I’m pretty handy with a scraper & a can of Spackle too.
5. When I was 16 -20 years old, I changed my own oil. Drove a Ford Tempo & a Chevy Corsica. My dad taught me the basics of car care. I also know my way around a hammer & wrench, & can do basic plumbing & repair work. Thanks Dad.
6. I was on a swim team in the summers throughout high school. Breast stroke was my best event, and I even placed 6th in divisionals one year, impressive because I was 16 in the 16-18 age group, and swimming against kids who swam year-round with public schools. And I beat 6 other kids. Awesome.
7. When I was young, I always dreamed of being a wife & mother. Now I am, and it’s harder then I ever imagined, but so much more rewarding then I ever dreamed.
So there you go. Seven things you may, or may not know about me. So now I’m supposed to tag a bunch of people, but honestly, I don’t know many who haven’t already been tagged… so, if you haven’t been tagged yet….
Tag! Your it!